This attachment adds an optical sight which adds accuracy to the Barrett 50 Cal.
When L-Brain Sidework produced 4 models of the Ironsights for their newly manufactured weapons, R-Brain Hardwork decided to follow suit with two more for the M1A1 Thompson and the Barrett 50 Cal. Everyone likes free sights, right?
- Only use this if you cannot afford the Leupold Mark 4 yet.
- It's better to use Leupold Mark 4 since you can use it in long range.
- If you prefer to be fighting in close quarter combat with the Barrett 50 Cal., this is the attachment for you.
- The Barrett 50 Cal. is still quite accurate at longer ranges, with 475 accuracy.
- Skin support added.
- This is the third current free optic sight attachment to a non-mod weapon.