Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Back in my old days, I used this to kill off people who are against me. Up to this day, I'm still finding him and taking revenge. "
When L-Brain Sidework produced prototype models of the Ironsights for their newly manufactured weapons, R-Brain Hardwork decided to follow suit with two more for the M1A1 Thompson and the Barrett 50 Cal. Everyone likes free sights, right?
- Only use this if you cannot afford the Leupold Mark 4 yet.
- It's better to use Leupold Mark 4 since you can use it at long-range.
- If you prefer to be fighting in close-quarter combat with the Barrett 50 Cal., this is the attachment for you.
- The Barrett 50 Cal. is still quite accurate at longer ranges, with 475 accuracy.
- Skin support added.
- Accuracy decreased form +25 to 0
- This is the third current free optic sight attachment to a non-mod weapon.