The In-Game Store can be accessed by pulling the Leaderboard up (Tab Key) and navigating to the "Shop" tab. Depending on what team the player is on, survivor or zombie, different items are available.
As a Survivor
- Tag Objective (50$) - This tags any important object in a given mode for everyone. In Campaign, it shows what the survivors need to pick up or interact with to win the round. In Arena, it shows what zombies have yet to be killed in the last phase. In Capture the Base, it shows the flags you need to capture. In PvP modes such as Free For All, it reveals everyone still standing on the map (yourself included).
- Extra Ammo (100$) - Spawns a small ammo station for you to refill. See info here.
- Disruptor (100$) - Prevents zombie spawns until broken. See info here.
- Truck (150$) - Player controlled vehicle. See info here.
- Van (100$) - Player controlled vehicle. See info here.
The items supplied in the shop are generally more expensive than items bought from the menu and can only be purchased once per round.
- Vitamins (75$)
- Grenade (50$)
- Flash (30$)
- Molotov (60$)
- Fire Ext. (150$)
- Propane (50$)
- Jerry Can (50$)
- Toma. (100$)
As a Zombie
- Tag 'Em (10$) - This is a power-up that allows zombies to find survivors. Buying this power-up causes an icon that shows a survivor's respective rank and location. Everyone can see the arrow at any point in any map. Used to be 50$ during DEMO.
- Relocate (50$) - Teleports you to a random zombie spawnpoint. You cannot relocate during certain moments, such as when you are under fire by a survivor as a Brute, during the last phases of Arena or Undead Battleground, or when you have grabbed or pinned a survivor as an Edgar or Leaper. However, you can still relocate if you are being lured into a Pipebomb or Clockbomb.
Special Zombie Buying
There are cooldowns that start as soon the player dies as these mobs, just to be fair for the survivors. The player cannot buy zombies until after a minute has passed in the round.
- Brute (600$) - 120 seconds cooldown.
- Edgar (100$) - 60 seconds cooldown.
- Cannot be bought in M.S Antares.
- Leaper (165$) - 120 seconds cooldown.
- Elemental (abbreviated as Elm ingame.) (300$) - 120 seconds cooldown.
- Ticker (150$) - 60 seconds cooldown.
- Cannot be bought in Outpost 21.
- Digger (120$) - 60 seconds cooldown.
- Stalker (120$) - 120 seconds cooldown.
- Swarmer (140$) - 120 seconds cooldown.
- Cannot be bought in S.S. Boliviar.