- "Great, now I'm Sub-Zero. Where's Scorpion?"
Ice is a bullet type attachment. It can be equipped at varying prices for certain weapons. To swap to Ice bullets, you must press "E". You cannot reload ammunition types at Ammo Stations.
An exception to this is the Ice Gun. The Ice bullets are its default ammo and it can be reloaded.
As suggested, these bullets freeze when they come into contact with an enemy. They produce a blue trail and ice particles upon hitting a wall. They also produce small ice blocks on impact with an object or person.
- You need to press "E" to enable and disable this.
- Bringing armor that grant extra magazines, such as the Tactical II, will increase ammunition type bullets too.
- This applies to the Power attribute, for the Bandolier, as well.
- This does not affect Elementals, Skull Champion and AIs, except AI Infecteds.
- This is better for high health individual mobs such as the Brute.
- Using this on the Minigun allows you to freeze a whole horde. Outside the Minigun, it is better just to use this on high health individual mobs.
- You can also freeze zombies using their shield ability.
- These bullets are best used to stun zombies rather than to kill them.
- Switch back to normal bullets after using Ice bullets to save ammo.
- With this, you basically get another full reload worth of ammunition. Use wisely as you cannot reload these bullets.
- With the Ice Gun, you do not need to press "E" to switch to Ice.
- You can also reload Ice bullets with the Ice Gun.
- Frost time changed from 4s to 2s.
- First attachment that cannot be permanently bought.
- This is banned in PvP, the first attachment to do so like its counterparts, Explosion and Fire.
- In Debug, this was allowed in PvP.
- This used to be 75$ for the Steyr M in Debug.