Hot Potato is an exclusive gamemode that challenges players in surviving Clockbombs that are being carried by a random player. The rounds will repeat until one player stands victorious. This gamemode doesn't allow weapons, items (both from the Store and from the In-Game Store) and even mounts.
- Hide far away from Clockbomb carriers.
- However, it may be difficult to give the bomb to other players if next round, the bomb comes to you.
- If you carry the bomb, you can trap other players in certain places.
- For example, when the bomb explodes shortly, you can jump from a high place and give it to another player.
- Think tactically. Getting the bomb while it is 30 seconds away from exploding means you have enough time to give it to another player, while at 1 second, you do not have enough time to give it away.
- It may be favourable to get the bomb early during a round to get the opportunity to give it away later on.
- When seeking out for the bomb, kick. not punch as this increases your hitbox to get the bomb.
- When you have the bomb try to keep little distance from players to either give them the bomb to kill them with you.
- Whenever possible try juking the bomber if they're chasing after you.
- Stay away from broken pieces of glass if you have low HP. Do not take risks when carrying the bomb or running away from the bomb.
- To better escape from the bomb carrier, close the doors behind you and slow down the carrier.
- Gaining the Clockbomb will reward you with infinite stamina for a while.
- Mounts are completely banned here.
- Additionally, Supply Boxes do not spawn here.
- Do not expend stamina when you are not in a threatening situation.
- Use stamina only when a person with a Clockbomb is chasing you.
- This is the second Gamemode that doesn't support mounts, after Gun Game.
- Interestingly, while this is not a PvP gamemode, you get 10$ per kill if you are holding the Clockbomb.