Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "Holo scope, not made out of real holograms."
It added a small sight to the top of the gun which you would then see through when you ADS.
The Holo was one of their first attempts. While it did serve as a cool accessory, not that many people found that it was useful and it quickly grew pointless to even buy it. The product was soon discontinued, but not before using the little budget L-Brain Sidework had from sales to try again.
- This is the first attachment you had to pay for in R2DA.
- This also became the first attachment to have Custom Sightmarks with the RedDot variation available for 500$.
- The XPS3-2 has since replaced the Holo.
- The Holo model came from Apocalypse Rising.