Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Harpoon is a cannon that fires a single harpoon. Aim and fire it like you would a gun, albeit an oversized one.
A certain survivor was an ancient fisherman, trained to catch all sorts of sea creatures. His curiosity caught him, what if he tried to catch Papa Squid, the gigantic sea creature?
Nearby, a survivor had found an old ship. Fortunately, it contained some old-school harpoons which were used to hook on to other ships.
They could have placed them all in one spot, so they could all fire at once, but then the squid could attack them all at once.
And so they had spread these weapons out. They obviously knew this wouldn't be as strong as billions of walls of lead heading towards Papa Squid's way. At least it's better then getting a fellow survivor getting eaten alive in front of hundreds of eyes.
- Use this to stop Papa Squid from reaching the healing pad.
- This can also be generally used to ensnare Papa Squid to a certain spot.
- This does no damage, don't treat it as a weapon.
- The accuracy of the weapon is not perfect. It does not always go to where you aim it at.
- Try to compensate for this by practising with the Harpoon
- First item to be immovable from where it spawns on the map.
- This is a re-texture of the Hand Cannon.