Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Halloween Quest, similar to other maps using the Quest gamemode, involves an obby full of obstacles. However, a unique part of this map is the mansion at the end of the map in which you have to fight against Skullguards.
This map is a part of the Halloween Event 2017.
Survivors used to reminisce about the strange coincidence of a gigantic pumpkin with mystical powers suddenly popping up during fall.
After defeating that pumpkin, they believed he was gone for good — sadly, this was not the case, as the pumpkin accepted his defeat and took a "tactical retreat".
After around a year or so of preparing himself for his next fight against those dastardly humans, the now slightly more mature orange fruit decided to improve on his old idea of creating a dangerous obstacle course to hinder the survivors' progress.
This time, however, he added a cherry on top — a more competent minion.
- Obstacle 1 - Gate #1 - Parkour to the gate, with various tripping blocks in the way. There are also three yellow spinning bricks to traverse.
- Detour 1 - Gate Button - Parkour to the button that opens the gate, avoiding the red spinner. Climb the wall and use the teleporter to get back to the gate.
- Obstacle 2 - Spinning Blocks - Traverse the two spinning blocks.
- Obstacle 3 - The Great Wall - Traverse the wall but be careful of moving blocks.
- Detour 2 - Chest Parkour - Transverse pillars and flippers to gain Tickets and 3 chests.
- Obstacle 4 - Colour Jumps - You must hop on the correct colored blocks according to the code. The code is random.
- Detour 3 - Mansion Button - Transverse pillars to open the gate to the Mansion.
- Obstacle 5 - Mansion Skullguards & AI Normals - You must kill 4 Skullguards to collect keys and open the portal to Lord Pumpkin Jr. At the same time, you are swarmed with AI Normals.
- Unlocks the Lord Pumpkin Jr. (Map) for the Lord Pumpkin Jr. boss.
- 3 Regular Chests, which may contain:
- 114 Tickets, including the 4 Skullguards and detours.
- Cash from AI Normals.
- 1 Fame and 50$, if you push the Button in Detour 1.
- Various amounts of EXP.
- EXP decided on how long it took to win. The longer it takes, the more EXP you earn.
- Be aware of parts that might fling you.
- Don't rush, as it will increase the chance of you failing.
- Try to get a height advantage using the staircase whilst fighting the Skullguards.
- You may use the Karambit to climb the wall.
- But DO NOT glitch through walls with it (e.g. Obstacle 1 Gate). That will result in a one-week ban.
- Reaching the mansion, you should tuck a Pipebomb or Clockbomb with you to lure away the many AI Normals.
- If you get knocked down by the Skullguards, do not punch or kick. Hold down CapsLocl as it is much more energy efficient.
- You can snipe the open gate buttons with a thrown Rambo Knife or an M202 shell; this may be useful if those who try to get the button, get killed.
- The RPG is a great supportive weapon for clearing hordes of AI Normals.
- If a Skullguard is attracted to another person, you can easily use the Flamethrower to burn the Skullguard and get the Key.
- Known as "Pumpkin's Quest" in-game.
- In Debug, the map's name was "Lord Pumpkin Jr. Quest" but the name too long, so it was changed to "Pumpkin's Quest"
- You have infinite stamina, like Halloween Bootcamp (except towards the end of the map).
- There is a glitch where you don't get the unlimited stamina, which happens if you late spawn.
- This year's quest uses the same skybox as the previous Halloween quest, which is also known as the Halloween Bootcamp.
- This is the first Quest to have AI Normals spawn.