- "Gold is a treasure, and he who possesses it does all he wishes to in this world, and succeeds in helping souls into paradise."
- ―Christopher Columbus
Golden is a major skin series that can only be obtained via the Golden Skincrate.
Anyone killed by a weapon that has the Golden skin will goldify, the only skin to be able to inflict a unique status effect.
This had a variant during DEMO; the Golden skin for the M93R which was even rarer than this skin. Only PlaceRebuilder could legally buy it, and many people were banned because of a glitch which allowed you to purchase it.
- Not the first golden skin, with the Golden Skin for the M93R as the first one.
- The Golden skin for the Tinpot inverts the model of Tinpot.
- The Golden skin for the Torch gives it a custom shining effect.
- The Golden is the first skin to inflict a status effect shown in this picture.
- The Golden effect was inspired by the Saxxy effect from Team Fortress 2.
- The trail of the RPG sparkles whenever a Golden warhead is shot.
- First skin to have multiple official designers:
- Peacemaker by Username Withheld.
- Steyr M, Rambo Knife, Barrett 50 Cal., FATAL5 and Remington 700 by BelowNatural.
- Shovel, Luger P08, Tinpot and Newspaper by PlaceRebuilder.
- Winchester by LITTLEROBBY11 and FindingMyBoat.
- M1 Garand, FAL, MP5 and AK-47 by Tsukuyomi_141.
- Torch by 786r786.
- Rest by LITTLEROBBY11.
- As a result of this, design can vary greatly between weapons with this Skin.
|Shotty 12||Tri-Blaster||Toy Sword||Steyr M|