The Give command was added in v1.2.3 for Event Store Items only. The command doesn't work for regular items nor Event Store Armors, Weapons or Snowballs. Note that you can use this command infinite times on a specified item until you have ran out of that particular item in your inventory (exceptions are posted down below).
Table of Codes
|Item||Full Command||Item||Full Command|
|Pumpkin Pie||give pie
|Cake||give cake||Firebox||give firebox|
|Blueberry Splush||give bsplush||Raspberry Splush||give rsplush|
|Candy Cane||give candy||Owonade||give owonade|
|Boosterpad||give boosterpad||Hallows Bomb||give hallows|
|Crabmine||give crabmine||Prune Juice||give prune|
|Strawberry Juice||give strawberry||Pine Juice||give pine|
|Acorn||give acorn||Hot Coco||give hot|
|Camera||give camera||Panama Punch||give panamapunch|
|Sticky Owo||give sticky||Boo Blast||give blast|
|Eggs||give eggs||Gingerbread||give gbread|
|Snorkel||give snorkel||Carrot||give carrot|
|Stack of Cash||give stack|
- Command doesn't work in Team Deathmatch, Melee Smash, Snowball Fight, Free Brawl, Bootcamp (Tutorial Island 2.0 only), Race, Hot Potato or Gun Game.
- You cannot spawn Boosterpad in Quest or Boss, as it (maybe) could be used for cheating.
- You cannot spawn the Clockbomb in Chronos Quest.
- You cannot spawn the Crabmine in Chronos Dimension or King Cherrycake.
- For whatever reason, you cannot use the command on the Party Whistle.
- You lose the ability to use the give command once you lose your right arm.
- Limits to Snorkel, Pumpkin Pie, Eggs, Water Balloon and Clockbomb.
- You are only allowed to give yourself 10 Pumpkin Pies, 3 Eggs, 1 Snorkel, 1 Clockbomb and 2 Water Balloons per round.
- You cannot spawn the Dice or Healthcoin.
- A variant of this command exists, "cgive".
- It can give any item or weapon but is restricted to admins outside of Debug.
- This is a remake of the Cake command from R2D.
- Each full command does not require the entire name typed out.
- Before v1.4.1, you could not use the command on the Eggs or Gingerbread.