Okay. Don't ask us how a massive Gas Tank magically appeared here. Conveniently, might I add. The Private Jet you just called demanded fuel to get to the mainland.
Maybe luck was on your side for once. You could finally book that penthouse in Miami, Florida.
- After using the Radio, push this to the airstrip.
- Protect the pusher. There only needs to be one pusher.
- This doesn't blow up, so don't be afraid of using explosions near this.
- If a zombie stands in front of this, it will stop, no matter how many players pushing this.
- AI Infecteds do not count (though they no longer appear).
- Beware of Tickers that may be rushing and their radioactive puddles. Anti-radiation armor such as the Faraday Vest and the Fire Extinguisher are recommended when protecting the moving Gas Tank.
- The path is already set out, there is no need to guide it specifically.
- The Phial of Galadriel, Pipebomb and Clockbomb are recommended when pushing the tank.
- To use the hose, grab the end of the nozzle when the Private Jet has landed.
- You earn 2-4$ every time you push the Gas Tank closer to the destination, meaning you can earn, approximately, up to 600-1,200$.
- The final pusher, the one that pushes the Gas Tank to its final destination, will earn 1 Fame.
- Be careful when you're about to fuel the Private Jet as Edgars and Stalkers can pull you beyond rope's limit, causing you to fling out of control.
- One of the few movable items in R2DA.
- The way players move the Gas Tank is similar to the Trolley in Mogadishu Transit.
- This is a utility vehicle, similar to the Minecart.
- This is, however, classified as an item because its main purpose is to refuel the Private Jet as opposed to transporting a commodity.