Filling up generators with fuel became such a common task it feels like an automatic action performed by a robot. Turn the lights on this, defend this objective that, save this guy or escape now, yadda yadda yadda.
Yet when I look at that very same Jerry Can I've been using to fill up generators here, I just get butterflies in my stomach. Maybe its because I haven't willingly been to this site for so long. Perhaps its just the PTSD kicking in. Maybe its just that longing to days past when zombies looked...less colorful.
But enough reminiscing about the horrendous past of mine. These newbies are going to learn firsthand what it takes to survive at this location. I only hope that the generator still works after so long.
- Use Tag Objective to find Fuel around Dead Vacation.
- If you bring the Fuel to the Generator you will get no fame, you will only get $15.
- You need to use 10 Fuel Cans for the Generator in Campaign to be full.
- Despite having the same model as Jerry Can, it won't ignite if you shoot it.
- Fuel is only avaliable for Dead Vacation on Campaign mode.
- If you're using Jerry Can instead of Fuel on the Generator, it will not work.
- In Campaign of Dead Vacation, Fuel is referred to as Jerry Cans, as the dialogue says "Find the jerrycans and refuel the generator".