There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Froggo is an event armor that comes with a special ability, which is to prevent users from drowning. It also grants a fair bit of health.
This was purchasable during the Aquatic Event 2019.
As the heat from the sun kept getting hotter, the ice in Winter Wonderland became thinner to the point where eventually the ice melted. Locals were not used to their hometown being all exposed to the hot sun and the warm water, so they had to adapt. Temperature change is something they don't get to experience often so they had no idea what to do.
One of the survivors found a bunch of swimrings in a dusty old crate inside a mysterious facility. They found out that these swimrings will make the survivors' lives very much comfortable in the water despite the apocalyptic harsh world they were in.
- Don't even try swimming in lethal water, you will just die as if you didn't equip this.
- Additionally, you will still take 10 damage from water in maps such as Gate Keeper II.
- Wear this on safe water-based maps such as Panama Beach and Campfire Chaos II.
- With this, you can just wait in the water while your Jetski is filling up.
- You cannot go underwater with this armor equipped. This means you are exposed to Edgars, Brutes, Swarmers and both types of the Elementals.
- This also means you cannot camp in the Panama Beach underground cave.
- You still cannot equip anything while in water meaning that you are still exposed to zombies.
- This is the second armor to be worn around the waist, the first being the Penguin Swimring.
- This is the first armor that prevents you from drowning.