The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As suggested, these grenades freeze anyone within the radius of the blast. They are similar to normal grenades as they are arched.
- You need to press "E" to enable and disable this.
- Bringing armor that grant extra magazines, such as the Tactical II, will increase ammunition type bullets too.
- The Flakvest will also give three more Ice Grenades.
- The freeze effect does not affect Elementals, Skull Champions and AIs, except AI Infecteds.
- This is better for hordes that have lots of high health zombies, such as Brutes.
- These grenades are best used to stun zombies rather than to kill them.
- Switch back to normal grenades after using Freeze grenades to save ammo.
- With this, you basically get another full reload worth of ammunition. Use wisely as you cannot reload these bullets.
- These grenades deal less damage than normal (about 20 damage). Do not use this to kill any mobs specifically.
- You can freeze yourself if you are too close to the grenade.
- Wear iceproof armors such as the Frozen X-Mas Cape to prevent this.
- You can use Freeze Grenades to "Rocket Jump" to get in high places.
- However, you may be freeze yourself while doing this.
- Freezing yourself can be a quick way to escape a hoard down a hill, though you may incur fall damage.
- Like most ammunition types, this is banned in PvP modes.
- This has a similar blast radius compared to the Ice Sledge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.