Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
It added a small flashlight to the gun which could be activated by pressing "E" at the time.
The Flashlight wasn't quite as popular as the Holo. Within two months of its existence, copycats trying to cash in on the trend popped up on the market. The TrueNite TN12 and the Fenix PD35 were worthy competitors.
To stand out, the product's name was later changed to GG-X. It had a nice ring, but due to the limited release of the guns it supported, it quickly died out.
- This only gives very little accuracy improvement.
- If you can afford the Lazex 2AA or better, then go for those attachments.
- This Attachment used to be named "Flashlight" before it was renamed to "GG-X" at v0.4.0.
- This was to avoid confusion with other flashlights at the time, like the Fenix PD35.
- This attachment was removed alongside the guns it was purchasable for.