One man's trash is another group's treasure.
In the sewers, items tend to get lost due to the crowded nature and focus on more important matters. While survivors were in the sewers were figuring out a way to escape, another person had found a lost flare in the water, presumably dropped by some unfortunate fellow. They also found an old, drenched phone. They figured it was the unfortunate fellow who was aforementioned.
The survivors, obtaining the flare, now knew they could call in some form of rescue to save themselves. They lit the flare, placed it down and hoped for the best.
- If you throw this into the void, the Helicopter is still able to land.
- If you throw it while in the sewers, not on the green land, the Helicopter cannot land.
- You get 1 Fame for throwing this on land.
- Take your time with throwing it into the well. You will waste more time if you mess up once than taking your time and getting it in on the first try.
- The Flare must touch the Wooden Barrels inside the well, not the sides of the well.
- Before or after throwing the Flare into the well, you must turn on the valve inside the well. This will reward you 50$.
- Make sure there is nobody inside the well as they'll be killed by the explosion caused by the Flare.
- This is the first throwable Campaign item and is also the first non-lethal throwing item (not causing damage or a status effect).