There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Farmer's Jacket is an armor that grants some health and some stamina. It also gives Eggs. Effective and relatively cheap for its health and stamina boost. Use this if you cannot use the Tactical II or Scout for stamina demanding situations.
While looting a barn one crafty survivor found a box of old denim. Sensing an opportunity he took out his sewing kit and got to work.
Unfortunately, somebody forgot to tell him what a jacket looks like. However, you cannot really blame him because this isn't the age of intellectuals, just survival.
Consumer rights' groups started to strike over the false advertising. Well, until they started to realise they could egg those who they hate. A win for everyone.
- If you want extra Eggs, outside the ones you can equip, this is the one of the ways to do it.
- You can only use the Give Command three times (9 eggs in total) so the Farmer's Jacket can help increase this number.
- You can use the extra Eggs you have to throw at Ducky when she uses her Guitar or Peck attack to stop what she is doing.
- This will make her use her Shy Block.
- This can help you get the Duck Chest if you are with a low amount of players.
- Throw the Eggs at a Brute to trip them, so they could become an easier target.
- Treat this as a Tactical II with the extra energy supplied.
- Be aware, this only supplies two fifths of the stamina that the Tactical II supplies.
- Included Item
- Energy Increase
- Some Health
- Event Exclusive
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- Third event armor to give an item.
- Technically not a jacket due to the fact it doesn't have sleeves.
- The Farmer's Jacket more related to overalls rather than jackets.