- "A legendary gun that was designed to destroy hordes of zombies with the simple pull of a trigger. Said to have only 25 copies, only the best survivors can wield this weapon. Also makes cool noises."
The FATAL5 is a weapon with a smooth, sleek design. It's inspired by the movie "Oblivion" with Tom Cruise. The FATAL5 is only given to mods and head mods.
The product of years of hard work and laser technology was put into the FATAL5. Very few copies of this were given out.
Only select survivors can wield this weapon. The process of being selected is excruciating, and very few have passed their tests.
- Use this to massacre the zombie race, while all the survivors bow to your glory.
- Firing too fast with this can easily lead you to start missing shots. Slow down.
- If you have access to this, try using it in Team Deathmatch.
- The Normal Zombie, Edgar and Leaper are all killed with a body shot from the FATAL5.
- High Ammo
- High Damage
- High Total Damage
- High Damage per Magazine
- High Range
- High Accuracy
- Quick Reload
- Moderator Exclusive
- Changed from sleek design to more detailed.
- Damage changed from 95 to 125.
- Damage changed from 125 to 155.
- Animations changed.
- Weapon removed from all Non-Moderators.
- This is a moderator weapon.
- The flashlight on the front doesn't work.
- This makes a distinct sci-fi noise upon firing, the same sound as the Ice Gun.
- The Ice Gun sound, however, has a lower pitch.
- First weapon to have a non-detachable attachment (Built-In Scope).
- The reload sound of this gun is the same as the old Remington's reload sound.
- An old FATAL5 animation video can be found here.
- A video with the new FATAL5 animations can be found here.
- The weapon's design is based on Jack's rifle from the movie Oblivion.