The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Extra Ammo is a portable Ammo Station that drops down onto the floor when you buy it from the In-Game Store. It serves as a temporary aid while fighting an approaching horde. You can only buy one each round.
- Use this when camping and there are no Ammo Stations nearby.
- This can be very useful on maps that don't have a lot of Ammo Stations.
- You can refill from these small boxes at a grand total of 2 times.
- All survivors can use this if you have placed this down, not just you.
- These make a small appearance on Ammo Stations themselves.
- There is a total of four on it.
- The appearance of the small box is based off an HMG round box.
- Up until v1.0.0, these used to persist between rounds when the same map was picked multiple times over.
- After v1.0.0, the Extra Ammo box would disappear after the round has ended, even if it was the same map next.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.