Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Extended Mags was an attachment that increased magazine capacity for the HK416 and the SCAR-H. Increases the ammunition capacity from 20 rounds to 30 rounds for the HK416 and 32 rounds to 42 rounds for the SCAR-H.
Once more, the complaints flooded in. The gun didn't have enough bullets! It wasn't accurate enough!
Headaches galore for those at R-Brain Hardwork, who had grown sick of this. They couldn't ship the gun with a higher capacity magazine, as it would increase the cost. After countless deaths and some debate, they decided to release the extended magazine, for a fee.
- If you have this, there is no reason not to use it, as it has no downsides.
- Though it adds more bullets, this doesn't mean you should go and waste the extra ammo. Conserve it or you will likely end up dying from lack of ammo.
- The attachment is recommended in the Boss to increase your total damage output.
- Ammo increased from +4 to +10.
- The first attachment to give more ammo, alongside the Drum Mag.
- Despite what it seems, this attachment doesn't change the weapon aesthetically.
- In-game, this is erroneously stated that it gives +12 bullets as opposed to the true value of +10.
- Anyone who bought Extended Mags had their attachment transfer over to Extra Ammo, the replacement of this attachment.
- This is therefore the first removed attachment since DEMO.