Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "Welcome to the apocalypse, where you can also get killed by bubbles."
Papa Squid knew that the survivors would mercilessly tear him apart and steal his chest if he didn't do anything about it. Before the fight started, the Colossal Squid was contemplating how to defeat them, when suddenly it spotted a survivor with a tinpot on its head at the ocean floor and realised something.
The mystical area around him made water breathable. So he thought about how that worked. Why didn't it happen elsewhere? Did the survivors grow gills?
No, it couldn't be that. They would die outside of water then. Did they seemingly evolve to tolerate it?
No, they wouldn't need the Jetski then. He kept thinking of different ways the survivors could live underwater, but then thought of something: if the water is breathable by survivors nearby him, what does air do nearby?
So he conjured a homing bubble, trapped the survivor in it and, quite frankly, they were suffocated inside the bubble. The Colossal Squid had then realised that air near him was transformed into a deadly gas and decided to use that fact against the survivors.
Sadly, what he didn't notice is that the bullets the survivors used against anything that stands in their way were relatively sharp.
- The Evil Bubbles rapidly damage those inside them. Think of them as a stronger Leaper that could float around.
- Try to shoot the Evil Bubbles the moment they spawn to prevent anymore deaths.
- The RPG can be quite useful to use when they spawn as it will damage all Evil Bubbles near the rocket.
- If somebody is trapped inside a bubble, shoot it before the Evil Bubbles kills them.
- Use your jetpack or mount to avoid these.