It paints the weapon in a dark blue colour. Along with this, parts of the gun have been turned into neon blue to symbolise the electricity flowing through the gun.
The blue light given off represents the blue spark of electricity, hence the name.
- Electic was made exclusively for Yiris.
- In-game, the Spas-12 and Mini Uzis are known as Blue Neon.
- This is the ninth exclusive skin in R2DA.
- It is the fourth neon skin for R2DA, after Pink Neon, Kurai Shizen and Daybreak.
- The Marine skin features the same colour palette as the Electric skin, but does not use the neon material.
- This is currently the most used exclusive skin, being applied to three weapons.
Just in case, here is a link to the Elemental (Electric).