There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
3 basic raw eggs that can be thrown at players or mobs to trip them for a short amount of time, similar to the Pumpkin Pie, except that the hitbox is smaller and you get 3 batches of eggs instead of a single batch of Pumpkin Pie.
Eggs have been a prankster's tool for a very long time. No one is safe, any nerd or poor unfortunate house owner will tell you that.
Pranksters still hold onto their tradition of egging some poor unfortunate sap to get a tiny bit of joy out of the apocalypse. Hopefully, they'll think twice once they realise that the eggs, the chickens that laid them, and the farms that raised the chicken are becoming harder and harder to sustain.
- It is beneficial to be into first person when throwing Eggs.
- You are only given three eggs. Use them wisely.
- Use the Eggs to trip potential contenders for the Duck Chest.
- This can be used to disable attacks by Ducky, namely the Guitar and Peck attacks.
- Note that she will go into her Shy Block when hit by an Egg.
- Take note that gravity will affect the Egg's trajectory after around 50 studs.
- Eggs move rather slowly when thrown compared to other throwable items. Take this into mind before you throw them.
- The act of breaking eggs on people's heads is an Easter tradition mainly celebrated in Mexico and the Southwestern United States.
- These special eggs are called Cascarones. They are hollowed out, painted, and filled with small toys or confetti.
- This is the second item that can be used to trip other survivors.