There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
During the R2DA Easter Event 2019, these zombies can be bought with gamepass(es) and can be equipped via the Mob Skincrate. They can also be gotten for free through Mob Eggs, for which you need 25 of each. Without a gamepass or the requirement for Mob Eggs, you cannot spawn these types of mobs.
Since the SANI virus is confused with Chrono Numerals for time and thought May was the Easter month, they dressed up silly and festive as they can to create many custom eggs for survivors and hid little cool things inside the eggs. For both the survivors and zombies to enjoy, of course.
- The Brute is a cyclops were-rabbit.
- This variant cannot be charged.
- The Edgar is a chicken.
- This was changed from a duck as it looked too bland.
- The Stalker resembles a classic yellow ROBLOX "Noob" character wearing green bunny ears and a backpack.
- The Digger is a Safari explorer.
- The Leaper has no costume (at least for now).
- The Elemental is a Duck.
- The Ticker is a masked Rabbit.
- First free permanent zombie costumes.
- Can be gotten through Mob Eggs.
- This is the first costume series to not include a zombie, not including the Normal Zombie.
- This is also the first costume series to have some of its costumes to purposely affect gameplay (the Ticker's radiation change and the fact that the Brute cannot be charged).
- In-game, these costumes are from the Duck Event 2019.
- Having any of these costumes will unlock the respective Badge for the costume.