There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
During the R2DA Easter Event 2019, the Easter Costumes could be bought with gamepass(es) and can be equipped via the Mob Skincrate. They can also be gotten for free through Mob Eggs, for which you need 25 of each. Without a gamepass or the requirement for Mob Eggs, you cannot spawn these types of mobs.
Since the SANI virus is confused with Chrono Numerals for time and thought May was the Easter month, they dressed up silly and festive to create many custom eggs for survivors and hide little cool things inside the eggs. For both the survivors and zombies to enjoy, of course.
- The Brute is a cyclops were-rabbit.
- This variant can be charged but his appearance will stay the same. Only the carrot he is holding will appear electrified.
- The Edgar is a chicken.
- This was changed from a duck as it looked too bland.
- The Stalker resembles a classic yellow ROBLOX "Noob" character wearing green bunny ears and a backpack.
- The Digger is a Safari explorer.
- The Leaper has no costume.
- The Elemental is a Duck.
- The Ticker is a masked Rabbit.
- First free permanent zombie costumes.
- They can be gotten through Mob Eggs.
- This is the first costume series to not include a zombie, as it does not include the Leaper.
- This is also the second costume series to have some of its costumes to purposely affect gameplay (the Ticker's radiation change).
- In-game, these costumes are called Duck Event 2019.
- Having any of these costumes will unlock the respective Badge for the costume.
- This includes anyone who bought the Gamepasses for these costumes.
- The Brute head is a modified version of the Nerdy Bunny.
- If you become a Charged Elemental with the Duck costume on, the beak will still remain orange.
- The Edgar's hat is a Scaled Telamon's Other Chicken Suit.