Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The place where Ducky and her family had grown up when she was a duckling, her father's farm.
After the death of her father, Ducky had promised with her life to protect his barn and her father's chest that holds something she knows no one should ever get their hands on.
Now Ducky is alone on the barn, with only her music, the emotionless Turnips she brought to life and the growing feeling of sadness.
The bloodthirsty survivors marching towards her probably won't help much either.
Players spawn just outside the farm perimeter. The perimeter itself is surrounded by wooden fences. Inside the perimeter are windmills, water tanks, hay bales, a tractor, and a wheat field. You cannot go past the Barn until Ducky is defeated. Inside the Barn are two levels, with the bottom floor layered with hay. Outside the barn are some trees and an electrical pole.
- Use Jetpack or Duck Mount to get on top of the windmill.
- Ducky can destroy most structures here, so camping behind them isn't recommended.
- However Ducky cannot destroy the tractor. Take cover behind it if you're being chased by her.
- When going into the barn, all the dropped tickets appear on the bottom floor and most of the chests, plus the Duck Chest, are normally on the upper floor.
- Duckland is similar to the Farm map from Pillow Fight Simulator.
- In-game, this is named as Duckys' Farm.
- The sides of the map were much larger in Debug.
- During Debug, the tickets were in a fixed place on the roast Ducky.
- This was the first map to have chests on another place in the map, not on the main boss arena.
- Gate Keeper II subsequently did the same thing as Duckland in this regard.
- The tractor in this map has been reused from the map Farmhouse.