There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This is like most other mounts, except the triple jump and glide features. While its speed isn't much to marvel at, this can perform admirably for mobility around vertical maps, such as Tokyo, Japan. It will allow you to jump three times - once off the ground, twice in mid air, even while moving, but is inconsistent if not standing on flat ground.
Ducky never felt lonely, just sad. The chest remained in her protection until her last breath.
The Ducklings found within were taken good care of by the survivors who found them, but some feel as if they were meant for another purpose than riding around all day.
- This mount is very good for preventing fall damage due to its glide feature.
- For this reason, vertical maps like Tokyo, Japan is where this mount can shine.
- You can use the multi-jump feature to skip parts of Quest if you so wish.
- This mount is disabled on R2DA Wipeout II so you can't skip parts of it.
- The Toy Sword can be used in conjunction with this.
- If you slip off the edge of a map, you can use the extra jumping on this mount to save yourself from falling to your death.
- Activating this in mid-air will only allow you to jump twice before you have to touch solid ground or redeploy your mount, so it isn't very useful at saving yourself if you're too far down.
- Try to double jump in the air, despawn the mount and then spawn it quickly. You can double jump again to get a quad-jump boost.
- The extra jumps do not expend stamina, so you do not need to worry about running out of stamina in mid-air.
- The second mount to use the same mesh as a boss.
- First being Ice Rhino.
- This is the first mount to have a special trait, not an accessory.
- This is the first mount to have an idle animation.
- Originally didn't have its extra jump feature in Debug.
- When using the Duck there's a chance it can block projectiles on the head such as Rambo Knife, Christmas Spear, Pie and Eggs.
- The Duck and Ducky are almost certainly mallard ducks due to their quack and beak colour.
Just in case, here is a link to the Ducky boss.