Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Duck Quest is the quest you will have to do before fighting Ducky. It involves fighting Turnips and parkouring across disappearing platforms. There are several Tickets and Regular Chests scattered around this map.
After the defeat of King Cherrycake, they returned to his Quest, where they explored the heavenly skies that were his domain. Using the fantastical Ship, they discovered numerous secrets tucked away in the skies, and came across a tiny artificial rural area.
Assuming that this area, like the one they had just left, held secrets and treasures of its own, they happily skipped off into the farmland.
Mobs: Turnips (Obstacle 6)
- Obstacle 1 - Simplified Spleef - Run across the clouds as they disappear behind you.
- Obstacle 2 - Coin Jumps - Parkour across coins that once touched flip over in an attempt to knock you off. Tickets only appear after the first rotation.
- Obstacle 3 - Disappearing Bricks - Parkour across bricks that disappear after you touch them.
- Detour 1 - Cloud/Brick Jump - Parkour on clouds and bricks to an island with chests. Clouds that look darker will trip you.
- Obstacle 4 - Cloud Jump - Parkour on clouds and jump on a moving platform to the next obstacle. Clouds that look darker will trip you. Avoid the plank that will self-destruct. Platform requires a button from Detour 1 to be pressed.
- Detour 2 - Round the Farm - At the back of the farm are two Regular Chests and a button to activate Wall Climb.
- Obstacle 5 - Wall Climb - Climb up a mountain that has grey bricks that move in and out of the mountain.
- Obstacle 6 - Harvest The Wheat - Punch the wheat and kill the Turnips that sprout.
- Obstacle 7 - Ride The Ship - Get on the ship and wait for it to get to the next island.
- Detour 3 - Cloud Jumping/Back of the Barn - Get the button by cloud jumping plus the chest at the back of the barn.
- Obstacle 8 - The Barnyard Portal - Get into the portal.
- Unlocks Duckland for the Ducky fight.
- Various amounts of EXP.
- EXP decided on how long it took to win. The longer it takes, the more EXP you earn.
- 12 Regular Chests, which may contain:
- Minimum 80 Tickets (if all wheat spawns are Turnips).
- Cash from Turnips.
- Be aware of your stamina during sections where the blocks/clouds disappear as you might be stuck not being able to jump or run for a few seconds.
- Don't harvest wheat recklessly as you can spawn a lot of Turnips quickly.
- Candy Cane and Blueberry Splush and other stamina boosting items are recommended during the Harvest The Wheat stage.
- The Duck Mount is quite useful for making some of the jumps without expending lots of energy.
- For lazy people, you can activate buttons by using a thrown Rambo Knife, Christmas Spear or Tomahawk.
- You can use the Rocket Sleigh to skip from Obstacle 6 to Obstacle 8 and collect the Regular Chests early.
- Be aware that you may have to time your dismount with caution due to the fact it trips you.
- In-game, this is called Duckys' Bootcamp.
- In Debug this was called Duckboot's Camp.
- This map uses the same ship found in King Cherrycake's Quest.
- The ship also moved instantly once all the wheat was collected in Debug.
- In Debug, Coin Jumps were Flower Jumps, as seen in this video.
- The Coin Jumps also use the same model as the old Coins.