Drum Mag adds extra ammo at the exchange of a small bit of accuracy. Plus the fact that you look like a Mafia man like this.
This was used mostly in the 1930s, in most Tommy Guns of the era. Of course, due to the size, it contained more bullets, but there's nothing more interesting about this.
- Due to the minimal accuracy decrease, you might need to crouch and aim down sights.
- Use it with the Ironsights, you will still gain +10 accuracy because of it.
- Use this to mow down a horde of zombies. The ammo this gives works out well against a lot of grouped zombies.
- However, be sure they're far enough not to attack you but close enough so you can reliably hit most of them with the Drum Mag.
- This is recommended for use during Boss rounds due to the fact accuracy isn't needed.
- This was commonly seen in Tommy Guns of the 20s, and 30s, by police officers and criminals.
- This was one of the first two attachments that increases ammo, the other being Extended Mags.
- In real life, an M1A1 Thompson is unable to accept drum magazines, however, this is ignored.
- This is the first Magazine Extension attachment to aesthetically change the appearance of the magazine on a weapon.