Equipping this allows you to fire both barrels at once. No extra ammo is added to the shotgun reducing the amount of shots you can fire from 14 to 7. This gives you 1 shot to fire per reload instead of the 2 shots you can fire without it.
The Double Fire attachment is a small modification that can be attached to any DB Shotgun to make it fire both barrels at once. It was created by L-Brain Sidework to give survivors a choice between a hard hitting weapon and an extremely hard hitting weapon.
- A well-placed shot with this will instantly kill anyone in Free For All regardless of the armor that they're wearing.
- This isn't recommended on Party Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch or Gun Game because everybody can be suitably killed with one normal shot, saving another for somebody else.
- With a well-aimed shot, most zombies, excluding the Brute, will be instantly killed with this attachment.
- This is one of the few Attachments that are not visible.
- In 2016, Rockynic suggested this concept that stirs the curiosity of PlaceRebuilder.
- The icon for Double Fire has the Duckhunt skin.