This page is intended for the use of R2D:A Discord Moderators+, or users who are wanting to read the rules.
This page will be used as a guide when a user on the Discord has appeared to have broken the rules. Note, however, some rules may not be included within this list. Chat Moderators+ will, based upon the incident, decide on the block time. The amount of time one is blocked depend on how severe their actions were. In the case of repeated offences by a user, for example, being banned for swearing several separate times, the ban will be longer than what is stated on the broken rule.
A ban can be revoked by a Chat Head Moderator & Above if this requirement is not met.
#mod-call and #bug-report have a different set of rules. Read the pinned messages before posting.
If a given reason does not appear here, an appeal can be proposed; but can also be listed if needed.
Green = Low Tier Offense Rating Yellow = Mid Tier Offense Rating Red = High Tier Offense Rating Black = Max Tier Offense Rating (Permanent Block)
If a user has not broken any further green/yellow rules after 1 week within their initial warning, Moderators are required to give another warning if that user breaks another rule. There are exceptions.
If you're also asking about in-appropriate things in chat, for example mentioning an inappropriate word to ask Chat-Moderators, please ask it in their DMs. Asking in general will result in punishment.
If a user has lost trusted 2 times in total, they are no longer eligable to get trusted. (Removal of trusted is counted from 04/07/2018)
If a user attacks a staff member through DMs about the punishment they received, the user receives double punishment time, or a + warn. (Does not apply in game, if you think a mod did something wrong, DM a Chat head Moderator or above.)
Quoting someone for what they said is not a warnable offence on sight. However you may be asked to delete the message (eg. saying that someone said non-english but actually using the non-english word).
Users cannot be unbanned on discord, unless the ban reason was false, or lack of proof.
Staff members will start to use the mute command when a user has reached the qualifications for a ban ONCE, AKA: warnings already given, depends on the severity. It acts as a buffer before the ban applies. As always, there are exceptions.
If you are verified, there will be a warning in the DMs stating you to change the offending item if you are online or actively talking. You have 30 minutes to correct yourself. If not/refused, you will be kicked from the R2DA Discord server. If you are unverified, you will be kicked on sight.
- Unbefitting username/nickname: Self-explanation
- Wikia username doesn't count.
- Having a bad username in the #verification will lead to an automatic kick.
- Staff/Trusted members do not require ROBLOX names.
- Unless the Staff member is on Trial.
- Anyone below the role of Trusted is obligated to include their full username somewhere within their nickname.
- Discord tag contains profanity: Having a discord tag containing suggestiveness or racism.
- Playing Status contains profanity: Having a playing status containing suggestiveness or racism.
- Profile Picture is inappropriate: Having a Profile picture containing suggestiveness, racism etc.
- Breaking any rules in #verification: Breaking any of the rules below in the verification chat.
Green ban reasons will receive three warnings within a week to qualify for a mute, and two mutes within a week before a Chat-Moderator takes further action with a day ban.
- Direct Swearing: Use of foul language towards someone. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Saying "Cock", "Whore", "Dick", "MotherFucker", "Pussy", "Hoe" or anything related counts as a Inapp. Reference.
- Direct swearing is considered permissible as long as permission was given from the directed user.
- Impersonating other users: Pretending to be another user. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Still valid even if agreed by both players in question to prevent confusion.
- Pretending to be a staff member in-order to commit fraud can be faced with permanent ban.
- Includes impersonating Dyno to false warn users in Direct Messages.
- Spamming: Flooding the chat with too many or big messages. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Emojis are included. (More than 10+ emojis in 1-5 messages in a row. Intentional emoji spam is insta-warn).
- Four individual lines of similar or repeated words are considered spam.
- Using bot commands in general twice in a row is considered spam. Trusted users and staff team must use the bot command channel (verbal warn applies).
- Using the !rank command in general chat is considered spamming.
- Flooding also counts as spam and is warnable when a user posts a message or messages that take up 8 useless/spam like lines in the chat. (Constant flooding with no stop after verb-warning counts as a warn.)
- Unintentional flood, if proven, can be disregarded as per the Chat-Moderators discretion.
- English only: Speaking in any other language than English. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Does not apply to songs, memes, videos as long as they do not break any other rule.
- Common phrases are allowed as long as other rules are not broken. (Nani, Despacito, etc)
- Breaking rules/bypassing the filter using other languages will result in double punishment.
- Advertising content: Advertising anything non-R2D related. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Youtube videos are allowed to be posted, so long there isn't an encouragement to act upon something. For example:
- Messages to subscribe, like or watch the video.
- Videos that advertise your content (there are some exceptions, discretion of acting chat moderator).
- Posting the R2DA Discord invite will be counted as advertising due to the fact that all invites are deleted by the bot. (Doesn't apply to Chat Moderators+)
- Youtube videos are allowed to be posted, so long there isn't an encouragement to act upon something. For example:
- Skipping other people's music: At least 80% of the VC must agree to skip music. (Please note that videos that are 15 minutes & above are an instant skip.) *CHMOD+ Can Bypass* [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Shit pinging users: Pinging users for no reason. Only applies if the user didn't consent. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- This rule only applies to normal users.
- Pinging the Head Moderators is not allowed, save for a few exceptions. See Pinging staff or roles for no reason (Red Ban Reason).
- Misuse of bot commands: Using Bot commands outside of #Bot_Commands. [Three warnings - > 10-30 minute mute]
- Does not apply to gangstapr.
- Talking bad about other users (in a rude way): Tarnishing a player's reputation in a rude way. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- This rule only applies if a user tarnishes another user's reputation in-order to attack them, or make them look bad.
- This rule also includes Attacking staff-members (Members of the community hired by PlaceRebuilder/Head staff and are above Chat-moderator+)
- Example: "Lol, this user got fired from CMod because he's bad at CMod."
- Advertising other Discords: No discord other than R2D is allowed to be posted unless approved by staff. This includes mass-advertising links in DMs (warn may not be needed). [3 days]
- Bullying/Harassment: Aggressive pressure or intimidation. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- Block duration will increase drastically if the user attacked is new to the Discord.
- This is generally if a user continuously attempts to annoy or anger other users.
- This rule also applies toward Threats, hack threats, hostile real life statements or suggesting suicidal thoughts on someone, or any form of threat including jokes (Void if other user does not take offense)
- Also includes taunting other users( A remark made in order to anger, wound, or provoke someone.) by provoking them or saying something meant to trigger an aggressive response from said user.
- Topics of sensitivity will be especially monitored.
- This is generally if you attempt to refer to something in 3rd person without directly mentioning them in order to attack them indirectly..
- Inappropriate references: An action of mentioning or alluding to something that is inappropriate. i.e. School shootings, disasters, terrorists attacks with relation to real life situations, suicidal references. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- Saying "n word" will count as an inappropriate reference.
- Joking with censors falls under this list if no other rules are broken.
- Any Inappropriate References above yellow bans still remains the same, no warns required.
- Terrorist references can refer to Terrorism rule in Black Ban Reasons.
- Leaking private conversation/messages: Leaking private conversation/messages without the other user permission. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- This can include ROBLOX messages, with CHMod approval.
- Leaking PlaceRebuilder's Inventory will count under this, voided if Chat Head Moderator approves or Placerebuilder has already leaked.
- Misuse of discord channels: Posting off-topic or starting a conversation in unrelated channels. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- This includes minimodding, the act of notifying moderators excessively.
- Bypassing/Baiting Staff: Pretending to break rules in order to provoke a reaction out of other users, or to bait staff into false warning/banning you. [Two warnings -> 1-3 hour mute]
- Examples of Bypass include:
- Posting an image of a bunch of emojii's (Bypasses Emojii spam)
- Posting an image of text (Bypasses flooding/spam)
- Pretending to do !rank and then posting your rank (Bypasses bot commands rule)
Users who break a rule within this category will receive an instant ban unless stated otherwise.
- Posting ISIS, Nazi Flag, Swastikas, etc: Falls under 'Racism' & 'Terrorism' clause. [1 week - PERM]
- Hate Speech: Discrimination of one's race, national origin,or religious affiliation. [3 days - 1 week] fag/faggot is an derogatory term regardless of context, just like any other slur
- Participating in Drama: Arguing or having a fight, which creates a lot of nonsense, rumors and plain negativity. [1 week - 1 month]
- This includes bringing drama from another community, game or Discord into the R2DA Discord.
- Also includes flamewars. All users involved will be affected.
- Being Suggestive: Discussing sexual subjects, porn or using sexual innuendo. [1 day - 3 weeks]
- Sexual memes and questionable furry/anime images are included.
- Pinging PlaceRebuilder: Notifying PlaceRebuilder in the form of a ping. [7 day mute] Replies are considered unacceptable so long as the notification option is enabled. An exception is made for those with the role granting permission to ping him.
- Scamming: A dishonest scheme or linking to scam websites. Applies in DM - Transfers to game with HMod approval. [1 month - PERM]
- Blackmailing: Force a user to do something by using threats or manipulation. [1 month]
- Applies in DM if it involves R2DA Discord.
- Bribery: Applies from discord, in game, or other sources. Attempting to bribe a staff member into doing something out of line, if the bribe was accepted both users will be severely punished. HMod determine if the user attempting the bribe requires a ban. Jokes are allowed. [2 weeks - PERM]
- Posting Massacres: Discussing/Posting pictures of massacres or something related to a massacre. [1 week - PERM]
- [APPLIES TO STAFF ONLY] Posting rumors, gossip, leaks or information about the staff team:
- Posting/leaking any information, factual or not, about the staff team in other discord servers that can provoke drama or controversy is strictly forbidden and will result in a discord + ingame ban if found.
- 'This specifically includes stuff such as announcing staff members getting fired, on probation, etc. it is nobody’s business what happens within the staff team, and posting about it can stir up drama within the community. [1 month - PERM]
- Group / Clan Targeting: The act of a Group or Clan of users targeting, harassing, bullying, or attacking of any sort of user(s) for their nationality, sexuality, disability, appearance etc. An investigation has to be put into place with PlaceRebuilder or an Administrator's approval before anything happens. Once PlaceRebuilder or an Administrator approves, all Head Staff from each platform have to agree to punish said Group / Clan, meaning if for example the HoW Team doesn't agree, then no punishment can be put into place for any platforms. [2 weeks - PERM]
- Depends on the severity.
- Everyone involved will be punished, not the whole Clan.
- Applies even if outside of R2D Discord/Ingame/Wikia.
- Requires HMod+ Approval for Ingame Ban
- Requires CHMod+ Approval for Discord Ban
- Requires HoW+ Approval for Wikia Ban
- Asking for account information: Asking for information of another users account (any website, game etc). [PERM]
- Jokes are allowed.
- Posting NSFW: Posting pornography or serious horrifying images. Applies in DM.
- Direct messages are included, invalid if they both agree in question.
- Ban can travel in-game for a minimum of 1 month and up to 6. (HMod approval).
- Rule also applies to posting shocking media.
- Terrorism: Real-life threats or support of terrorist organizations.
- ISIS Flag, Memes and jokes are included.
- Referencing in-game combat is permissible.
- Example of what is permissible: "Head on top of thrift store and bomb the armory station near cafe."
- Example of what is impermissible: "I'm going to bomb the police station by my house in real life."
- Troll Account: The sole purpose of the account is to do inappropriate, harmful activities to everyone else or to just purely annoy everyone.
- Alternative Account: Using an account to bypass an earlier ban or to pretend to be someone else.
- Explicit Audio: Playing explicit audio on voice channel.
- Raiding Discord Servers: Raiding the R2DA Discord, or other Discord servers. Requires HMod approval if raid taken place in another discord server. Mass pinging Moderators/Contributors will result in a permanent ban
- Doxing Users: Stealing someones IP or other personal info and/or posting it.
- 5th Ban: User has reached their 5th ban.
- Being Perm Banned In-game: Perm bans from in-game transfer to discord and wikia. (With HMod approval).
- Malicious Offsite Link: Sharing a URL redirecting to an offsite link whose content regards potentially harmful hacking activity, [such as IP logging/phishing/malware] pornography or viewer shock.
- Child Endangerment: Predatory behavior or anything that sexualizes children. [PERM]