Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "Welcome to Ghost Town Gulch. A long forgotten town where today the living have come to die."
Once, there used to be a thriving community, there was even a mayor, but one day, 2 brothers went into a field, and unbeknowns't to them, a leaper was hiding in the grass, it quickly leapt onto one of them and started to kill him, what happened next is unknown, as 2 bodies were found and only 1 brother left that field alive, this action started a schism between the townsfolk, they all left because of the bad memories, and because that's where the first war took place, there are now 2 sides, each one believing a different story...
- This map is a rip-off of the Twisted Metal Ghost Town Gulch.
- The Diesel Abandoned Town was featured during the 1.5.3 Debug, but was lately replaced with The Port.
- A night skybox was made for this map. But during Debug, only the morning skybox got featured.
- Just like in Coconut Split Stadium, this map also feature a driveable vehicle being the Bulldozer.
- The Bulldozer is not userful as a escape vehicle but can be userful to carry a group of survivors due to the large size.
- You can still explore the map here and the night skybox here.