The Dice, is a luck-based item, similar to the Healthcoin, that can be bought for 12 Tickets. It is six-sided item that can be rolled for various effects and rewards. Each face has a 1/6 chance to be rolled.
One face of the Dice has a 7 icon, which will heal everyone in the area to their maximum health. Another face has a red plus icon, which will heal everyone in the area by 50 HP. One face has a blue skull icon which will freeze all the enemies in a large radius. Another face will have an explosion icon, which will deal 210 explosive damage in a large radius. Finally, two faces have a gear icon which will spew out 3 Tickets out of the Dice.
After the battle with the gigantic slot machine, one of the survivors picked up one of the hovering hooligans and modified it to become a luck-based item for the community to use. Whether it be freezing enemies, gaining tickets or just exploding, it was useful.
- The exploding and freezing effect that the Dice can is effective for crowd control against hordes.
- However, it is unlikely that the Dice will be used against the horde as only two faces are effective against enemies (1/3 chance).
- You can heal yourself and nearby teammates if the dice lands on the 7 or plus icon (1/6 chance for both, 1/3 chance for health).
- This is not an efficient way to farm Tickets, as you essentially lose 6 Tickets if you land on the gear icon (1/3 chance). The most efficient ways to farm Tickets are from Quests or Bosses.
- Be aware that the Tickets spewed from the Dice can be collected by anyone.
- While not required, the Flakvest can be used to nullify the explosion caused by the Dice.
- However, you can also just run away if the Dice lands on the explosion icon.
- You cannot be affected by the freeze if the Dice lands on the blue skull icon.
- Despite sharing the name with the mob, the item and mob are completely different.
- Strangely, you cannot use the Give Command to get more Dice.