Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
DEMO Costumes existed during the Pre-Demo and DEMO versions of R2DA. Instead of Normal Zombies taking your avatar, they were loaded with one of these costumes depending on the map. Whenever you die, you will take on another costume. There are different variants of the same clothes and avatar.
In the early days of the SANI virus, when it was just spreading, the virus had not really mutated any of the people to forms of the current zombies that we know today. Survivors noticed that the zombies were only in a few shades of green.
Now that the SANI Virus has evolved and changed the human form more, it has created more different looks of zombies and different mutations. Any zombies from the earlier days of the SANI Virus were wiped out and all killed by survivors due to their weaker forms.
- All zombies have a pale, light green and dark green variant, not just the ones shown here.
- The Tropical Trouble variants are called BeachWoman and BeachMan
- This has the most variants in terms of accessories.
- The Kingstreet variants are called Gangster.
- This was inspired by gang activity that was prevalent in the 1930s.
- Originally, Tropical Trouble variants were used in Kingstreet.
- The XelPixels HQ variants are called OfficeMan and OfficeWoman.
- This has the most variants in terms of clothing.