There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Crabmines are an explosive item that can be placed down. They explode on contact with an enemy. Although these little mines aren't that hard for zombies to spot, the rarity of them makes them a valuable collectable. Use 'em if you like to see things blow up.
Nobody really knows where these little creatures come from, but they have been around for quite some time.
Before the apocalypse, these little buggers would crawl up onto beaches to lay their eggs at the very beginning of summer. They would burrow holes, sit in them, and begin to lay their eggs. Sadly, those who stepped on them were met with a sad fate. Entire beaches had to be closed down due to their volatile explosions.
Nowadays, survivors decided to capture some and tame them to avoid exploding near humans and to target zombies instead, with success.
- Place in tight spaces to ensure triggering.
- This explodes on touch by zombie or owner, so remember where you place these.
- Think about its position. Tactically, you can place it on an escape route to deter any zombies from coming.
- Changed price from 50T$ to 15T$.
- When a zombie steps on this, a biting sound can be heard right before it blows up.
- This uses the roblox hat for its mesh and decal.
- The Crabmine is known for its abilitiy to float in mid-air when placed, meaning that any survivor that wasn't the one who placed the Crabmine could stand on it, even if the terrain dissappears.