Initially, those who found themselves fighting a giant clock found their dream-selves disappointed with the rewards - obviously, their subconscious had pulled from previous experiences, only granting Cash and Items.
One survivor, however, woke up and pulled blueprints towards him, immediately drawing up a schematic for a complex, virtually impossible to understand piece of machinery - except for the survivor himself. He built it, applied it to his Axe, and to the shock of his brethren, had somehow created a flame.
More and more survivors began creating their own, and one finally revealed the secret.
All you had to do to understand was to look into a purple chest.
- Try not to be in the middle of where chests spawn, so you can grab the Chronos Chest without being interrupted by a Regular Chest spawning on top of you.
- Use the Jetpack to fly upward for a good view of the arena, allowing you to identify the chest.
- You will not be rewarded with the Flame Attachment if you do not have the Axe.
- First exclusive Chest to reward an item not generally available in the store.
- The chest is only empty if you already have the Flame and both Chronos Skins.