There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Like the other event weapons, this weapon is technically free. And also like the other weapons, this weapon isn't too great. It's a cool collectable and does decent damage, but you're probably better off just punching and kicking.
Some say that Santa Claus wields this weapon. That's because they're young survivors. Those lucky children who survived the outbreak needed to be granted some happiness, so their friends told them stories of a Santa Claus that wielded this sword and disposed of thousands of zombies. One of the especially kind survivors decided to produce a few real Christmas Tree swords because there always has to be a light in the darkness.
- It's better off to not fully rely on this weapon to do the killing.
- At the very least, use this to finish them off at low health.
- The Christmas Tree uses 5 energy per swing, allowing you to swing it 20 times before running out of stamina.
- This weapon has a three swing combo.
- The first swing is a normal swing, the second swing is an overhead swing, and the third swing is a sweep move that can hurt numerous zombies.
- Low Energy Usage
- Rapid Swing Rate
- Multi Hit
- Event Exclusive
- Low Damage
- No Abilities
- Max Hits changed from 1 to 2.
- circa v0.6.6
- Damage changed from 25 to 30.
- Energy changed from 6 to 5.
- This was the first melee to be added to R2DA.
- Also the first event melee.
- Only 3,506 players have this item, so you can consider this a collectable.
- The Christmas Tree is referenced as the "Xmas Tree" in-game.
- This is the first melee to hit more than one zombie at a time, but this feature was never implemented until v0.5.1.
- This weapon has the lowest energy usage of all melees in-game, tying also with the Rambo Knife, Karambit, and the Tinpot.
- The lights on the sword blink when equipped, causing the sword to change colour.
- This makes the Christmas Tree the only weapon to have an animated skin.
- The Christmas Tree is also the only weapon to emit particles when swung (emits mistletoe particles).
- These particles are only client-sided meaning only the use can see it.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Christmas Tree Sword.