There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "Get in the christmas spirit by replacing the barbed wire on your bat with christmas lights!"
Christmas Decoration is an attachment for the Baseball Bat. It is Christmas lights wrapped around the Bat. Unlike Barbed Wire, it doesn't deal any extra damage. Instead, it makes a sound similar to the Bell when you hit zombies with it.
Looking to make an extra buck this holiday season, L-Brain Sidework tried to see if they could get away with wrapping spare Christmas lights around a bat and marketing it as a Christmas exclusive. Oh, how they did.
Or possibly someone with a baseball bat tried to hit a zombie instead the bat got tangled in some decorations and got a bright idea.
- Considering it doesn't deal any extra damage, it's not worth using over the Barbed Wire.
- However, it's cheaper, so if you cannot afford the Barbed Wire consider purchasing this for decoration.
- Just like the Christmas Tree, the lights are animated and blink between colours.
- This makes a different noise compared to the normal bat sound when it hits a zombie.
- This is the first event Attachment to be released.
- This is the first attachment to change the sound of a weapon.
- This is the second attachment to be purely aesthetic, first being the Rebel Pose.