There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
This armor grants a small amount of health but its main feature is that it can heal 50 HP when your health is below 50 HP.
This Christmas was planned to be a good one. However, the survivors eventually got tired of fighting bosses, Brutes and zombies. But one of the survivors tried to make a Christmas Beanie for everyone. They all received health because this beanie was really comfortable and also warm. This rejuvenation lead to a small increase of sales during the festive period, where normally people would prefer their capes and armors.
- The Christmas Beanie will fall off after healing you 3 times. You still keep the HP bonus.
- If you wish to save the automatic healing abilities for later, you can use other healing items such as the Acorn when you are above 50 HP.
- Use this in maps where hazards make you take lots of damage.
- If you instantly die you do not get revived automatically, even if you still have heals with this armor left.
- If you are defibbed you can heal to 70 HP with this armor, increasing longevity.
- Healing Abilities
- Event Exclusive
- No Extra Ammo
- No Resistances
- Low Health
- First armor to heal the user directly with no external influence.
- This is the 4th armor to be worn on your head.