Capture the Base is a Gamemode in which flag poles are spread around the map and survivors have to fully-raise all of them to win the round.
Every second a survivor spends under a flag to raise it, they get 2$. If a survivor is there when the flag is fully-raised, they also get 1 Fame. It won't be that easy. If a zombie stands under a flag, they can slowly bring the flag down. The only way to prevent this is to make sure the flag was fully-raised in the first place.
- It is faster to capture a flag with more people.
- You will still capture the flag even if you are dead.
- As long as there is one zombie in the vicinity of the flagpole, all progress stops.
- Try to get other zombies to assist you in taking the flags down.
- Everyone gets one Fame after a flag is fully raised as long as they are around when the flag hits 100%.
- Use a Pipebomb, a Starlight, or a Bell to lure zombies away from the flags.
- Be sure to keep a lookout around your surroundings, you might never know when a Brute club comes straight at you.
- Warn everyone if you see one, as the brute can easy get several kills if everyone is in a group.
- You can earn a total of 100$ if you capture a flag singlehandedly. (This isn’t recommended as you are an easy target.)
- This is a remake of the Capture the Flag gamemode from R2D 2014.
- Electrical Elementals cannot uncap flags in this gamemode.
- Even if this is a minor bug, this can still be considered as balanced.
- The same flags are used in the new remastered version of Team Deathmatch.
- The flags can also be seen in Jopede's Pillow Fight Simulator.
- Fame was added as a reward for capturing flags in v0.4.4.