This Gamemode centres around survivors completing certain tasks until a player or an AI can drive them to safety.
- If no-one is going for the objective, the entire survivor team will eventually be wiped out.
- Try to coordinate your efforts together to get out before it's too late.
- It's best to play with friends so this doesn't occur.
- Due to Round breaking glitch, Blackfield Station campaign cannot be completed
- To save time, use the M939 or the Van as much as you can in Kingstreet to quickly deliver Tires to the Victory Truck.
- It is best to bring high-health giving armors like Bulldozer I and Bulldozer II, or the Flakvest to counter Tickers.
- Campaign used to have a time limit, but this aspect was later removed during DEMO.
- There are varying rewards for completing a Campaign. Prior to v1.2.1, they were:
- M.S Antares, 100$
- Caved In, 200$
- Blackfield Station, Panama Beach, 1930's Kingstreet, 250$
- Mogadishu Transit, Farmhouse, 800$
- Campfire Chaos, 1,000$
- See Round Rewards page for current rewards.
- A game-breaking bug used to occur in which objectives would not spawn and where the GUI would not say anything.
- This in turn technically made the round an infinite one until every survivor died.
- This has been fixed, so don't worry.