Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This gamemode centres around survivors completing certain tasks until a player or an AI can take them to safety.
- If no-one is going for the objective, the entire survivor team will eventually be wiped out.
- Try to coordinate your efforts together to get out before it's too late.
- It's best to play with friends so this doesn't happen.
- To save time, use the M939 or the Van as much as you can in Kingstreet to quickly deliver Tires to the Victory Truck.
- It is best to bring high-health giving armors like the Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II or the Flakvest to counter Tickers and increase longevity.
- Campaign used to have a time limit in 1930's Kingstreet, but this aspect was later removed during DEMO.
- There are varying rewards for completing a Campaign. Prior to v1.2.1, they were:
- M.S Antares, 100$
- Caved In, 200$
- Blackfield Station, Panama Beach, 1930's Kingstreet, 250$
- Mogadishu Transit, Farmhouse, 800$
- Campfire Chaos II, 1,000$
- See Round Rewards page for current rewards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.