There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Camera is a tactical object that blinds opponents. Afflicting the same effect as the Flash, the item remains limited to a single usage after use.
During a very short and anarchic raid on a relatively famous technology company, many survivors found hundreds of crates of one-time Cameras. Seeing that the survivors had no use for these pieces of equipment, they decided to leave it in the warehouse for as long as time existed and proceeded to leave.
During one summer, a curious survivor walked into the warehouse and noticed a Camera laying on the floor. When he saw it he thought that it wouldn't work, but decided to try it out, maybe for a nice screenshot. Turns out, these Cameras' light features were very strong, and proceeded to blind the survivor for a few seconds. The survivor realised that these Cameras were laying around because the light was too strong, and nobody purchased them because of too many negative complaints. He then brought some to other survivors, and eventually they all agreed that these Cameras serve the same purpose as Flashbangs, but a bit more reliable. Everyone took the Cameras they needed in the warehouse and started using them as blinding devices. The eye melting anarchy has begun.
- It is recommended to use this item in confined spaces to maximize the chances of the flash reaching a target.
- The flash of the Camera is able to blind as many opponents as possible, in condition that they are within the range of the item.
- This includes opponents behind the Camera flash.
- This can be used to blind enemies in Free For All and Party Deathmatch.
- You cannot blind yourself using the Camera, a clear advantage over the Flash.
- Price changed from 12T$ to 17T$.
- The Camera is the second item causing the blindness effect.
- The Digger's Easter costume has the same camera around his neck.
- The Camera is a remodel and a re-texture of the Tourist Camera.
- This item is notorious for causing Papa Squid to glitch and teleport out of the map, abruptly ending the fight.