A parachute that cushions your fall. It is styled like a backpack but with a cake design hence the name Cakepack.
I mean, how else did you think pieces of cake survived a fall from the sky?
The tale once started with the defeat of King Cherrycake. Up in heaven, most of the cake slices were donated through throwing cake off the arena
- Activates when you fall from a height that would injure you.
- Use this if you are using the Boosterpad to prevent any accidental fall damage.
- You're able to use weapons while using this so take advantage.
- This still activates when tripped or stunned making this a very good Digger and Stalker repellent.
- Some Health
- Fall Damage Immunity
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- While not an event armor, it is listed as one on this wikia.
- This is the first armor to have the parachute effect.
- Emotes are still usable while using this.
- Zombified players with the Cakepack will still have the parachute effect.
- If a player is driving the M939 off a cliff with the Cakepack on, the parachute effect will slow the truck down.