- "You love frosting right? Well, now you don't."
The Cake Turret is a mob that shoots frosting horizontally. The explosive kind of frosting. It only spawns in King Cherrycake's Quest.
kingdom evil lair is safe complete without some sort of protection dangerous minion.
These Cake Turrets aren't so dangerous, but they are just one part of the obstacle presented to you by King Cherrycake, supplied with his seemingly endless supply of the life blood that is frosting. Blinding, annoying, sugary and sweet frosting.
- Don't get shot as it will trip and push you hard enough to knock you off to your death.
- The Flamethrower now effectively kills the Cake Turret.
- Weapons such as the Spas-12 can get a reliable one shot kill.
- This can only fire left to right, not up and down, so hide behind the fences, on top of the Ammo Stations or on top of them.
- It's an even better idea to stand on top of the ammo boxes, as they won't be able to hit you at all.
- Right before these spawn on the ground, a small shadow can be seen to where they will rise to the ground at, if your graphic quality is high.
- They can also be seen if the ground is destroyed.
- The RPG can be effectively used to kill hordes of these as well as the Cake Slices that spawn with these.