Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Cake Kingdom is a giant strawberry and grape cake, surrounded by a white snowy baseplate. There's nothing else of interest really and this map is really small.
After the tyrannic King Cake was slain by the survivors years ago, the Cake Kingdom was taken over by its citizens and grew into a prosperous kingdom. However, the Gingerbread Minions have grown berserk due to Christmas not being celebrated here, and they are now trashing and pillaging the beautiful kingdom. The survivors are the citizens' last hope.
- Stand your distance away from the Gingerbread Minions, or you could get stuck in a loop of smashes and die.
- At the top of the cake there is one ammo box, so don't forget to use it.
- If needed, buy extra ammo through the In-Game Store.
- When opening a present, run far away enough so the Gingerbread Minions don't attack you at the present.
- The more you climb on top of the cake, the harder it will be. Try to clear it by layer by layer.
- There are 24 gifts which you need to open in 4 minutes, which means you have to deal with 72 Gingerbread Minions.
- This means you can get a maximum of 432 Tickets per round.
- You need to Punch or Kick or use a melee to open the presents.
- You can use explosive weapons such as the RPG, Tri-Blaster and M202 against hoards of Gingerbread Minions.
- The Candy Cane is useful for Cake Kingdom due to the fact you'll be doing a lot of running, punching and kicking.
- This was the first map to include the R2DA Minigames song.
- The first event map to return four times.