A delicious cake that gives health upon eating it. It may, however, blow up in your hand.
After the defeat of King Cherrycake, the survivors didn't know what to do with his dead body but leaving it to rot. One brilliant survivor took it upon himself to eat a piece of the cake, which started to heal his wounds from the battle with the sweet beast. The survivors then got the idea of cutting it with a Rambo Knife and sharing it all around to heal themselves. Luckily for the survivors who didn't kill King Cherrycake, there was still very much more for them when the survivors returned.
- It's recommended to use it for when you have low health as it can give you a boost before dying.
- It only heals 30 HP, so if you need more you need to grab Vitamins or a Medkit.
- This has a 5% chance of blowing up, most certainly killing you.
- This is likely a gamble you'll have to face if this is the only healing item you have.
- Use this with Vitamins, but eat this after you used Vitamins, it will give you a health boost.
- The third item, first and second being the Medkit and Strawberry Juice respectively, to give permanent health.
- Uses the same mesh as King Cherrycake.
- A returning item from R2D 2014.
- Back then, it healed 50 HP and was spawned in with a command in which the player had to type "cake" in chat in order for it to appear.