The Bunny mount can be used to quickly hop over obstacles or to launch yourself to great heights without suffering fall damage, although it doesn't glide like the Duck Mount. This mount performs well in vertical maps, like Tokyo, Japan, due to its high jump.
This mount is also used in Carrot Fields as the mode of transport to race around the map.
Though the stories of these somewhat ugly Bunnies are often contradictory, obscure and mysterious (with most tales typically involving SANI), most people generally don't care where they came from, however they do know that it grew, giving it strength to support a survivor and rapidly increased their muscular strength in their back legs. They really only cared about how they managed to adopt these bunnies, either through winning races or paying an incredibly hefty sum of money...
It does have a rival though. Some people call it the Duck.
- You cannot take fall damage while on this mount, meaning you can jump from great heights and survive without injuring yourself.
- However, be aware that if you are tripped or stunned in mid-air, you will likely take fall damage.
- The incredible jumping height of the Bunny allows you to reach areas that are hard for zombies, or people without the right equipment, to get to.
- Keep in mind that, although the Bunny shares similarities with the Duck Mount, it cannot float nor jump mid-air.
- The Toy Sword can be used in conjunction with this.
- This is a returning mount from R2D 2014.
- The appearance of this mount is similar to the Brute's Easter 2019 costume.
- The Bunny head is a modified version of the Nerdy Bunny.
- Spawning the Bunny while opening a chest will allow you to walk around while opening it.
- The same applies for most mounts.