A set of military-grade armor that protects the wearer against most oncoming damage, and decreases the rate at which radiation affects the body. This is designed to hold a lot of extra ammo, and sprinting at zombies while wearing this armor will knock them over due to the sheer weight of the impact.
Not long after survivors were given access to military bomber drones, the Military decided to further assist survivors by supplying them with suits of heavily padded armor, made from now obsolete bomb disposal suits.
However, survivors had to first pass series of conditioning tests in order to assure they could handle the weight of the armor. Not many of these suits were given out as a result of the rigorous training required in order to get accustomed to its bulkiness, and the cost of the material it takes to make each suit.
- Wearing this armor can allow you to survive a direct throw from a Brute's club.
- If you join the R2DA Community group, you will be able to survive the impact of a Grenade, but be left with little health.
- The Rush ability does knock down zombies, but it doesn't do any damage to them.
- You are still able to take damage from zombies, so don't assume you're automatically invincible while running around.
- Try holding Caps Lock while using the Rush ability, this allows you to safely run through hoards while stunning them.
- Running around can be more efficient at stunning zombies than punching, but running out of energy while doing so may be your last mistake.
- This armor offers more radiation protection than the Bulldozer II.
- Health changed from +150 > +100 in v0.6.1.
- Named "Bull I"in-game.
- There is a gun holster holding a pistol which is unsurprisingly unusable on the chest plate.
- The appearance of the Bulldozer I is modeled after a bomb disposal suit, however these suits can weight more than 80 pounds (36.2 kilograms), are very bulky, and can cause stress from heat when used for prolonged amounts of time.
- In the game, this is clearly ignored as you can run at the same pace and amount of time as an unarmored individual.