Want to get to high up places, but you don't have the Karambit? This item is the easiest solution to your problems.
These magical Boosterpads were recovered from King Cherrycake's kingdom over the course of many battles. Once they were uplifted from the skies, they were brought down to use by the same people who defeated the terror.
Useful for everyday escapes, but your enemies can use them too. People have also noticed the increased casualties in broken legs once this item was introduced to the general public.
- This is a one-time use item. Once placed down, it cannot be moved.
- Combine this with the Cakepack to reduce the chance of damage.
- This is a very good item to use if you want to flank people in Free For All.
- Also used in King Cherrycake's Quest and R2DA Wipeout, but not as an item.
- Thrown Rambo Knives, Tomahawk and Christmas Spears can trigger the springing animation.
- Parts of a zombie's corpse can also trigger the springing animation.
- The Boosterpad has the same holding animation as the Pumpkin Pie.
- This cannot be used on Boss or Quest.
- The Boosterpad is the second most expensive item purchasable with Tickets, beaten only by the Frozen X-Mas Cape.