There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
These are made by the sweetest of NPCs, the Boos.
It spontaneously spawns a useful item in your inventory upon a new round beginning. It's good if you want to save money.
What was a surprising turn of events, however, was the sudden influx of visitors to their volcano. It turns out that battle with their former master was inherently important, and these visitors came to their volcano to learn a bit of history.
Regardless, the Boos were happy to find a purpose: the tourism industry.
- Upon a new round, you get a free item with this equipped.
- You can get some free Boopacks by defeating Lord Pumpkin Jr., Pumpkinator or at the end of Bootcamp & Quest in varying numbers through Regular Chests.
- By wearing this in Free For All, you have the chance of getting an Airstrike.
- Included Item
- Some Health
- Event Exclusive
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- This is the first armor to look like a backpack.
- Despite being a backpack that leaves your frontal exterior exposed, it still supplies you some extra HP.
- This is the first armor to appear in three (and four) events.
- This is the first armor to give an extra item.