There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "Now with only a 20% chance to hit your target"
- ―The idiot who is selling this worthless ice crap
The Boomerang is an exclusive event secondary which is obtainable by opening the Gift of Health during Christmas Eve.
A few days after the fall of Frigice, multiple expedition teams representing Hellish Night were deployed on the site to extract any useful materials for future inventions. Many teams extracted the ice leftover from Frigice, as they proved to cause frostbite via contact in a short period of time. New creations, such as the Cryonade and the Nitrovest, came into mass production for survivor use as one certain team were thinking of any new weapons that can be created with the ice. From a freezing brute-like club to a sledge that crushed the winter, many options were marked out. Until suddenly, a member from the team discovered his old boomerang that he played with, long before the virus took place. He discussed it with his other members, and soon enough the Boomerang was put on sale.
However, many buyers complained of the accuracy to throw them, as most shots missed their target.
- The Boomerang does not function by pointing the player's mouse at a target. It will only throw where the player is facing at.
- So you need to go in first person to target the enemy for the Boomerang to work and get a clear hit.
- Stay away from walls as the Boomerang will most of the time fail at hitting the enemy.
- This weapon works for large maps like Victoria Harbor and Panama Beach.
- Boomerang can save you from the Leaper's pounce attack if you feel like you can’t outrun him, throw the Boomerang and aim it where the Leaper got you. Be warned you need to be in a big map and to time it right.
- High Damage
- Unlimited Ammo
- High Target Range
- Low DPS
- No attachments
- Slow Recovery
- Event Exclusive
- The Boomerang is the first throwable weapon that can be thrown without holding a button.
- The Boomerang has strikingly similarities resembling to the Ice Boomerang from Terraria.